Your 20s and 30s. It’s a wedding season that lasts two full decades. Some of them will be fun. Here’s how to spice up the rest:
- Adopt a foreign accent for the evening. Have you ever heard one of those stories of someone coming out of a coma with a bizarre foreign accent? Well, your fellow wedding guests will get to hear it all night long.
- Ask the bartender to make your signature cocktail. It’s one part everything.
- Tell the wedding officiant that they’ve inspired you to convert – even if it’s a non-religious ceremony. Really get them to try and close the deal, too.
- Go to the bouquet or garter toss, but then run screaming from that thing like it’s the Zika virus. (Too soon?)
- Keep tipping the band and asking them to play faster.
Copyright © 2016 The Drop, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you have expressed interest in learning more about The Drop Wine.
Our mailing address is:
175 Varick Street
NEW YORK, NY 10014