Work Awesome is on June 23rd at 1 State Street, 25th fl, NYC
It’s one big day on the future of work. We begin at 7:45 am.
The after party starts at 6:00 pm.
WORK AWESOME is here to connect you with the most inspiring people and thought-provoking insights into what work will be like tomorrow. Join us on June 23, 2016 at Knotel @ The Battery, 1 State Street (25th fl), New York City.
SOME OF OUR TOPICS
– Artificial Intelligence. If smart machines learn to execute more and more cognitive tasks – does that steer us towards a post-work-society?
– Gig Economy. If the gig economy grows further, will that eventually replace the 9-to-5 model?
– The new new workplace. Needs and cultures at work are changing radically. What about chairs, tables, rooms and buildings?
– Teamwork and Leadership. Why are so many companies changing their way of working together? And what are the learnings of self-organizing, hierarchy-abandoning firms?
- Geetu Ambwani, Principal Data Scientist, Huffington Post
- Sara Armbruster, VP Strategy, Research & New Business Innovation, Steelcase
- Antoine Blondeau, CEO & Co-founder, Sentient Technologies Holdings Limited
- Milena Berry, CEO/Co-Founder, PowerToFly
- Corey Booker, United States Senator, New Jersey (invited)
- Alex Chung, CEO, Giphy
- Zofia Ciechowska, Strategy & Operations, Spotify
- Scott Cohen, Co-founder, New Lab
- Joshua Cooper Ramo, “The Seventh Sense”
- Jen Dennard, Culture & Diversity, Medium
- Charlene Johnson-Hadley, Executive Chef, American Table
- Scott Lamb, VP International, BuzzFeed
- Marlon Litz-Rosenzweig, Co-founder, Mylittlejob
- Will Prince, Architect, PARC Office
- David Mandell, CEO, PivotDesk
- Dennis R. Mortensen, CEO, x.ai
- Kevin Slavin, Professor, MIT Media Lab
- Leah Reich, User Researcher, Slack
- Nina Temple, Global Staffing Lead, Google
- Jeff Wald, Co-founder, Work Market
- Albert Wenger, Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Lizzie Widdicombe, Writer, The New Yorker
- Chris Wiggins, Chief Data Scientist, The New York Times
- Luke Winston, Head of Customer Development & Services, Formlabs
- and take an inspiring trip into the future – to learn and benefit of what’s next.
Expect 150+ founders and leaders from startups to Fortune 500 companies, including Allianz, BMW, Buzzfeed, City of New York, GE, German Press Agency dpa, Google NYC, Kisi, MIT, Roland Berger, Steelcase, The New York Times, Thrillist, United Nations, Yahoo!